We are open for services every Sunday at 10.00
and at 8 am every Second and Fourth Sunday in the month
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE TOILET FACILITIES AVAILABLE AT THE CHURCH
- After a long break, Junior Church starts back at 10 am on Sunday 5th September, for all children from Reception to Year 6.
- As before, Junior Church will take place in the hall just after the beginning of the 10 am service.
- Although social distancing and face masks for the children are no longer required, we will still be following strict health and safety guidance to ensure all necessary safeguarding is in place.
- As such, we will be asking parents to complete a registration form, so that we have all the relevant up-to-date information to look after your child safely. We also ask that the children do not bring mobile phones or any toys into Junior Church.
- To celebrate our return, there will be a Welcome Back Party on Sunday 5th We will provide the food, just bring yourselves for the fun!
Looking forward to seeing you there,
The Junior Church Leaders.
If you are struggling with isolation please don’t struggle alone. We have members of our church ready and willing to call anybody who might be lonely for a friendly chat. Please call the curate, Revd Dave Jones in the first instance and he will arrange for somebody to call you.